About

Sunday 13 November 2016

Sims 2: Child of Death Challenge #3 (INCOMPLETE AND DISCONTINUED)

NOTE: This series and the rest of my Sims 2 series are discontinued. I'm putting this post out incomplete in the form I left it in when I was working on it. Refer to this other blog post.


It's not like I took this picture while writing the previous post!
(Yeah, I took a small break after the exams. Sorry. Enjoy this post.)
(I'm using Arial?!)
Welcome to the Child of Death challenge! Last time, the kids grew up! And I'm totally not angry at Earl for growing up with a horrible outfit! I swear I'm not!

...stop giving me that look! How do I know that you're making a face? Um... don't be suspicious!

I totally don't have cameras to monitor you! I just... assumed. Yeah, I just assumed that you were making a face!


"We have to play outside!"
Just click that Read More button now, nothing suspicious... no, for reals this time!









Death is wondering what Earl is doing.



When he finally comes out to play, they make a snowman.

It's cute.

Pretty cute for a demon child.





OH, WAIT. Death had to destroy the snowman!



She also put a big ball of snow there to trap Earl.



At least he had a bottle of milk in his pocket.

The following picture should explain itself.

Earl finally got himself out of that little trap. He was gonna go inside because he was really cold, but a ghost scared him.
Just as he was gonna eat a nice rainbow waffle, the same ghost scared him right in front of Lucy. Lucy didn't care.

Leo, the ghost, finally got the right target. As in, the kid who killed him.
 Lucy wakes up and cries about her aspiration.

Leo just won't stop, will he?



I changed Death's look a bit.







The kids kept waking up in the night for some reason.

For a moment, let's assume that it's Christmas.



"This is Christmas season so there isn't any reason we can't wreck the lovely dollhouse
 Hear the cries of agony
  Everybody's screaming
   Watching the dollhouse burning"

Wasn't that nice? I could continue that, but I don't have any more ideas. So I'll just leave it at that. If you want, you can vote here. And I don't know what to name it, so vote on that here or leave your ideas in the comments. Anyways, moving on!


Death seemed pretty happy with the results.


At least she got tired enough to sleep after that.










Nice breakfast.


When Lucy finally woke up, she made rainbow pancakes.

...
...

Yum?





Earl brought a friend over. His name was Jason Dreamer, Dirk Dreamer's son.

They look like they're having a blast!




Death invited Jason into the house and took him to the backyard while Earl went to bed and Lucy paid the bills.


WAIT A SECOND.

Unacceptable!


Jason walked across the front yard. Death was surprised. 6 PM isn't late! Did he think that she was ugly? This is when the human zoo started.


Suddenly, Jason saw some fence in front of him. He looked around. There was fence. He was enclosed in fence. Meanwhile, Death was inside, relaxing. Death went outside and looked at the fence with a smile. Then, she saw saw Karen Jordan. She greeted her and led her into a similar fence trap. She asked Karen to stay there. She went outside and took the fence gate away. It was just Karen and some dead bugs in the trap.
At around 7 PM, Jason's skin turned blue.

Death managed to move the fence around a bit so that Jason and Karen were closer.






Death saw this cute dog named Tucker. Guess what she did.





Ignoring Jason's cries and Tucker's barks, Earl baked a cupcake and burnt it. Death asked him to bake one more, and he did that. Now she had food for her victims.

A furnace was installed outside the house. Now Death could enjoy her victims' pain without getting cold.

Jason fell asleep while standing up while Earl and Death had a snowball fight. Then, Lucy took out the trash.



Lucy got a car.





She turned the stereo in the car on and danced. Then she flirted with Amin Sims, who Death later trapped. Earl also brought Alec, who is Jason's brother, back home. Death also trapped him.
Alec and Amin actually ate their food.






Thank gosh they liked the cookies!





JUMPING PARTY!




Death ordered pizza that night. Needless to say, it didn't go well for the delivery woman.



At least the pizza was good. Oh, and the delivery woman (Marie Mazza) got a slice, too.




Leo. Stop.


When I went to look at Marie, she was gone. Well well well. Nothing I can do.

Leo scared Alec for some reason.













The following picture shows the definition of 'casual'. Why?


Because we're looking at something through a window, duh.






So I was looking around the house. I saw the above.



...
...
...
... (Shh, don't let them know that we're hiding it...)
...
...
...
Amin in the closet.
...
...



He'll be in the closet being dead if you need him.

...

I'm so sad right now...

Not about his death, the fact that it was him that died instead of the pizza woman. Then I could make a RIP in Pepperoni joke.


Eh, whatever. Let's make his death memorable or whatever. AHEM!







RIP in pepperoni Amin
???? - 2016
You were a good victim and actually ate the food we gave you.
You will not be missed.
No one misses their dead victim, you idiot of a dead person.


Wasn't that beautiful? Didn't you feel like crying? I was crying while writing it, that's for sure. Oh, shut up, I was NOT laughing at all! You can't see me, you don't know what I'm doing! (This joke is sooooooo stale now.)
I'm thinking of putting a victim in the closet. I expanded the closet to actually have a wardrobe in it and made a small room inside that to hold the victim. Actually, I have another idea.
When Death becomes a teen, she has to become a seductress and trap her crushes and lovers. (Satanic child rule.) She could kiss with one of her lovers in the closet after locking it for herself. Then, she could argue with them and trap them in! And the closet would be reserved for the lovers and crushes! Ahhh, making up these plans is so fun!

I put some rooms in the closet and put the urn under the wardrobe. (I like to think that it is inside though.)
Karen, our victim, peed herself. Nice work.

This is what Earl did at 5:31 AM.

Death woke up at 7 AM (On a Saturday) to kidnap Alon Livingston, the newspaper boy because newspapers are useless. Plus, Death put the newspaper in her pocket in case she needs a job.
She decided to spare him and take him out later.
Lucy took a bunch of pictures. Those victims were great models.
This picture is priceless.



Lucy got a new computer and ordered her pictures in an album.


Before the album came, I failed to get a picture of Death after playing Cops and Robbers. Death was just standing there, in a pose.

I got this weird little picture...

Then the pictures finally came!


I have to say, they are quite innocent even though they were taken by a murderer.














There's literally a picture of a pizza here! This couldn't be more innocent!



 Why are there broken snowmen in these pictures? Eh, whatever. Lucy and Death must have lost their tempers.





These next pictures should be nice, right? Right?










Ok, these are borderline creepy, but she couldn't have taken anything worse, right?





Whoops. I, um, forgot what I said a bit earlier.






Yeah, I shouldn't have expected much innocence.

Lucy looked out the window at night.

...


Yeah, just a normal night.





Look at Alec! Such a good victim, cleaning up after himself! Unfortunately, it won't get him out.


How did I have to blow on the little stick-thingy to blow bubbles but he just has to wave it around?!



It's not fair!




...wait a second.
Your gift.
Did I just judge fairness with bubbles? Whatever, here's a gift to say sorry. Now go away.



Wait a sec, I still have more to write! Stop! Come back!

Death continued befriending Alon.






Earl freezes and the Social Worker comes. I had to get out of the game without saving.

He freezes again, but Lucy warms him up.

Then he used the toilet, took a shower and went to sleep.
Death finally made friends with Alon and goes to use the toilet.




Lucy gets a call from a random kid. She stopped talking and tried to  smash a hammer into the shower and the break it  fix the shower.


She looked like she failed, but the shower was actually fixed now!

(END.)
(Incomplete and discontinued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment