About

Saturday 16 July 2016

Test of Time Challenge FAIL POST: Gerudas

NOTE: I was attempting to put a merged neighbourhood in my game and it went wrong. The result was this neighbourhood resetting to when I started writing this post. Since I had done a lot of progress on it, I decided to post it. Remember, it's not complete. I hope you enjoy it anyways. I didn't put any edits in it besides this one.


Welcome back to the Test of Time challenge, where I've finally decided to do one family per post since my posts were getting long.
I got replacements for the road and grass and stuff. Also, the Locomotor to change their walking style. I have a bunch of other new stuff, too. Anyways, on to the Gerudas!



It's finally spring, when everyone isn't dying fainting from a heat stroke! Yay!
Let's start by saying that Ella and Edgar are making out. In front of their child.


Ah, Sims. The best parents around.
Allen is enjoying it.



And LOOK at him while Edgar squeezes her butt.
"I approve!"


Okay then, Allen.

I was getting bored so I let them do their own thing for a while.

In the first 5 seconds of this little plan, Allen wanted to play red hands with his dad, but his dad is too busy listening to a dirty joke.






When that finally happens, Ella decides that she wants to dance with Allen.








Edgar, what is happening to your head?







Allen is finally fishing! You can see Ella sleeping in the background. Edgar got a silver fishing badge during this, too.




Cameron kicked the trash can and walked away like a BOSS!







Why hello there, Allegra. Are you intentionally trying to wake everyone up?

Too bad, you're gonna be a friend.


While greeting Allegra, a teen townie (considered a hallucination) walked past. I have Inteen installed, so this happened.





Sorry, Randy. You're a hallucination and she's a pregnant woman. You're not getting anything.

Allen wasn't best friends with Allegra, but they were chill. I took the best picture EVER. Allen's just casually fishing in a suit while his parents sleep.

What a wonderful son.
"Tururu~"


The next morning, the school bus came. Awkward.


I closed the game and installed the pee anywhere mod.

The result was satisfactory.














Guess what's even better?





Oh, and she caught some bass from that pond, too. The only thing they can eat right now just happens to be bass.










Of course I have to cook it!
But before that, here's some water ripples... in the air!
Also, Allen's foot is underground.

Onto the cooking of the pee-pond bass!
Just kidding! Ella started giving birth on her way to stock the fridge with pee-pond bass.
It's a boy, and his name is Geru! ...yeah. Not gonna say anything on that. Nope.
And here he is!




























They almost immediately tried for a baby. In a tent. This is, uh, awkward. They're doing a LOT of stuff in front of Allen this post, aren't they?
They succeeded in getting a baby.


Oh, and look at this.


Okay, I guess school apparently matters in the Neanderthal stage?


To make Simlogical's mod work, I had to move them in and out again. I'm too lazy for that though, so I just bought a table and and a homework thing. I'll pretend like he was... drawing?
Excuse me, Ella. Why are you censored?

I made her have a shower to fix that. Oh, and I took this little clip of Edgar sexily walking over to the pond to pee. Nice.
The next day, on a stormy day, baby Geru managed to stay asleep, Ella was feeling perfect and was daydreaming on the bed while Edgar and Allen fished in the pee pond. This one picture has all of that in it.
Talk about the perfect picture.
I added a temporary roof to the garden so the plants wouldn't drip in the rain. The polls are permanent though.
(I used plank flooring later)






That picture on the right is the best thing ever.






I moved the table and chairs in front of the tent.
Ooooh, and look at this!
...wait, did I forget to mention that the aging system works like normal now? I did?

Well, yeah. Geru is gonna grow up. Yay!
There's a chance that Allen is gonna have the lowest aspiration ever...
 He catches boots all the time and he can't go to school.
Although, he DID catch his first bass! Yay! I'm putting that up on the wall.
Majestic.
Allen is actually starting to catch fish now! He caught his second bass. I'm gonna let him fish in the normal pond now.


Allen even got a bronze fishing medal! Yay!











And that's all I wrote until the neighbourhood 'reset'. It'll take me a while to write another post, but I'll try to make it shorter than this one or it will take forever. I'll just leave you all with this image.

EDIT: Here's a little sneak peek from the upcoming post!

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna start writing the correct 'Post 4' now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might not make all that progress on it right now, though. I have my tennis class in a while.

      Delete
    2. I might not make all that progress on it right now, though. I have my tennis class in a while.

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna start writing the correct 'Post 4' now.

    ReplyDelete