About

Sunday 24 July 2016

Test Of Time Challenge #4: The Gerudas

NOTE: My laptop's battery was getting replaced so I couldn't make progress on this post for a few days.


Welcome to the Test of Time challenge, where I lose a lot of progress while trying to put a merged neighbourhood in my game and have to write another post!
Finally, it's spring, when- oh, wait. You most likely read at least a bit of the post before giving up, didn't you? Yeah, I'll just skip over a lot of details.


Ella's belly grew a bit. And yes, I will name the baby Geru again. Nothing can get between me and horrible names! Not even resetting neighbourhoods!

What? No, I didn't just glare at my computer screen, what are you thinking? I was, um, glaring... at the balcony door because... too much sunlight... was coming into my eyes. What? How do you know that my curtains are closed? What if they're completely wide open?

Anyways, moving on!

This time, I'm not making them pee in the pond.
Instead, they'll pee in the garden!




Come on, that's a lot better than peeing in water, right? Because it's kind of like fertilizer? Wait, is that only for poop?

Fine, then they'll do it on the door.











Is this satisfactory? Yes. Yes it is. To me, at least.
Ella. Edgar. Would you guys mind not making dirty jokes right outside the house while Allen is inside? You're so loud, anyone could've heard you from the other corner of the lot! You're encouraging him to be unhygienic!






I'll explain why she would do this when Allen is a teen, as in somewhere in the next post these guys will appear in.

For some reason, I thought that Sims carrying their rods to recast in another pond was cool enough for a little clip. Meh.
Question me about this later. Actually, it's better not to question.

I put down a catfish on the floor to test if cats eat fish on the ground. A stray cat called Kim ate the fish! Yay!

Then, she sat on the counter. I've seen that, though.


While she sat there, Allen was fishing while Edgar and Ella slept.


The cat started to destroy the bed. Allen stopped fishing to scold her.
"We only let you eat fish, not the bed!
Hmph!"


















I had to move the 'Pee anywhere' things because they were getting annoying. The good thing is that I used a cheat so now men can use the toddler potty! Women have to pee on a free, buyable pile of leaves with two pumpkins in it. I like it for some reason.
I don't know how I can describe the following image.


The game glitched a bit and she had censor on her butt and stomach all the time. Including labour.
This time, it was a girl! And I'm still naming her Geru. Yup.
Ella was given a break for the rest of the day before trying for another baby.
This is adorable. Bonding time, anyone?
At 1 AM, Ella and Edgar tried for a baby in the tent while Allen played in the leaves. They did this twice.



Allen caught a catfish and sold it.
Edgar caught a jumbo blue catfish and a rainbow trout, pushing their funds to $6,058!
Geru's birthday is gonna happen the next day!
Um... Allen, you should get out of that leaf pile.




Ella got a baby bump right before she did the dishes.
Allen got a bronze fishing badge! Yay!
Edgar got fat.

And now is the moment when Geru grows up! Ella grew her up in the room with her crib...

Geru opened up her present, given to her by her dad and got a teddy bear!






Cute.





Geru didn't enjoy the teddy, though. She just played a bit and then put it back down. Edgar made it a long time ago, and it was hard to make. He punished her by putting her in a high chair and leaving her there. May I mention that he put the high chair on a lonely little corner and dug the ground so that she wasn't reachable? Also, it was a stormy night.

I was just looking at her tap her little feet when lightning struck the wardrobe. The rain put it out quickly.

Ella woke up and when she couldn't find Geru in the crib, she tried to find her. She got a surprise...
She made herself a path and put food for Geru, even though Geru was sleepy. Geru stayed in there until her energy bar went down all the way because Ella was pulling weeds and Edgar didn't care. I wonder who's gonna hate her father.
Edgar put some fence around Geru after Ella gave her some food. He won't let her out until she falls asleep on the floor.
Finally, Ella takes Geru out of the chair.
Of course, she falls asleep.
Ooooh, look! Third trimester and bronze badge at the same time!
Geru woke up with her energy bar still in the red. She went to sleep in her crib and pooped herself.
Edgar had created a tradition. If any child is bad, they'll get punished like that.
Allen adores that teddy bear. Using 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid', I managed to put a jar in the teddy bear's (Named Brown) hand!


I also used 'move_objects' for two more pictures.

This is what I do when I'm supposed to be
studying for my French exam.



Oooooh, look at this!


Sorry, he won't be a teen in this post.



To end off this post, here's some harvestable plants!

JUST KIDDING! Ella went into labour! And she had twins! And they were both girls!
They were named Gera and Falfine. Their birth ends this post off for real. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment